Video Conference SystemOur video conferencing solutions help you catch every nuance and get more done. Make every meeting count and reduce operational costs for everything from sales and product development to doctor-patient consultations and teacher-student sessions.
Polycom RealPresence Group Seriesis the engine that drives enterprise-grade video, voice and collaboration experiences, accelerating decision-making and fostering innovation. Only Polycom delivers video collaboration experiences that bring users closer together and drive meaningful conversation for geographically dispersed teams.
Lifesizedelivers award-winning conferencing technology that gives your organization the power to connect and collaborate effectively. Our history of video conferencing innovation has evolved to include all the modern ways enterprises meet—video, audio and web. Through a unique integration of plug-and-play HD camera systems and HD phones with easy-to-use cloud-based conferencing software, we deliver a meeting experience like no other.
Panasonic HD Visual Communications (HDVC) Systemsupports connectivity to multiple sites for videoconferences with minimal hassle and installation costs. Participants can use mobile devices to participate in a videoconference anytime, anywhere.
Cloud Video ConferenceYour workforce is mobile, dispersed, and often at home. Employees need efficient and effective interpersonal collaboration, and are more engaged over video. They expect exceptional quality, instant connectivity, and access from wherever they work.
Your IT organization may look to the cloud to rapidly deploy video collaboration. But until now, you had to accept the status quo of mediocre quality as the trade-off for the flexibility, scale, and affordability that cloud delivery provides.
The CC3000e ConferenceCamcomprises a Bluetooth and NFC-enabled speakerphone, a full-HD pan-tilt-zoom camera, a dockable remote control and a powered USB hub with an under-table mounting kit.
The speakerphone has a 24cm-square footprint and stands 6.8cm tall, weighing 810g. It houses a pair of omnidirectional full-duplex mics, with echo and noise cancellation, allowing users to have natural-feeling conversations with remote participants from within 6m (20 feet) of the unit. The touch control panel lets you start and end calls, displays call-related information, and provides volume and camera controls — which are replicated on the 10-foot-range remote that docks neatly into the speakerphone.
Conference Cam Connect• Portable all-in-one videoconferencing solution: Sleek, easy to carry design enables high-quality videoconferences in virtually any workspace
• Perfect for small workgroups: 90-degree field of view and 360-degree sound optimized for groups of 1-6
• Enterprise-quality video/speakerphone: Full HD 1080p video with autofocus and digital pan/tilt/zoom. Integrated wideband audio speakerphone with noise cancellation and full duplex Omni-directional mics
• Wireless screen-mirror projection: Connect mobile devices to the Conference am to display presentations and other content on a TV screen from a tablet or smartphone
• Plug-and-play compatibility: USB connectivity to PC, Mac, thin clients; Bluetooth and NFC mobile device pairing; compatible with most UC and web conferencing applications
Conference Cam Connect• Much smaller design, same keys.The compact keyboard is about 36% smaller than our standard keyboards but still has all the standard keys.
• Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless lets you work or play in more places-like your comfy couch.
• The battery door on top of the keyboard has a fun design element with light gray, pink and blue options.You can swap in to suit your mood or décor.
• 128-bit AES encryption helps to protect your information by encrypting data transfer between the keyboard and receiver with one of the highest levels of data encryption available.
• Setup couldn't be easier-you simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start tweeting , blogging and IMing right away without software.
Accessories (Mic & Speaker)
Sennheiser SP 10 MLis a portable speakerphone designed for business professionals using Skype for Business on PC for both personal and small group conferences.
With the SP 10 ML you simply plug in and talk. Designed for business professionals using Skype for Business on PC, who demand exceptional design, excellent conference sound and user-friendly functionality.
Sennheiser SP 20 MLis a portable speakerphone designed for business professionals using Skype for Business on PC, mobile phone or tablet - for both personal and small group conferences
SP 20 ML connects directly to PC and mobile phone or tablet. With the SP 20 ML, you can merge PC/softphone and mobile calls into one conference, allowing you to add participants to the conference call via both PC/softphone and mobile phone simultaneously.
The SP 20 ML is certified for Skype for Business and instantly connects to PC, mobile phone or tablet – just plug, play and communicate with optimal sound.
Avaya B159 Conference PhoneTested by Tolly, the Avaya B159 delivers many smart features. Record your conversations on SD memory cards. Use the line mode to switch between and combine three connectivity technologies—analog, cell, and USB. The conference guide lets you make multi-party calls and save call groups―highly useful if you make frequent calls to the same group
Polycom SoundStationSometimes, you need to conduct a conference call in a room with no phones lines. So, Polycom brings you a conference phone without cords that gives you the freedom to conference anywhere team collaboration is important.
The SoundStation is the new standard for everyday conferencing that truly meets today’s needs for excellent voice quality and flexible usage. This phone offers:
• Proven and secure wireless technology with voice encryption for added security
• A long-lasting battery with up to 24 hours of talk time
• The freedom and flexibility to conference without cords up to 150 feet (45-meters) from the base station
• The ability to dial through your mobile phone or computer for true wireless conferencing